Saturday, September 8, 2018
The Fitch Falcon Music Boosters are hosting a Trail Race and Fitness Walk! All proceeds from this Royal Run will reduce costs for students to travel and perform in the 2019 London New Year's Day Parade and Concert Series.
WHEN: Saturday, September 8, 2018 Rain or Shine!
WHERE: Bluff Point State Park, Groton, CT
8:30-9:30 AM Registration and Race Packet Pick-up
9:30 AM Youth Fun Runs (1/2 mile, 100-yd dash)
10:00 AM Trail Race Start Time ---Fitness Walk to immediately follow--
11:15 AM Awards
ENTRY FEE: Trail Run/Fitness Walk $25 Youth Fun Runs $5
• Pre-register onine by 9/7/18, or via mail by 8/20/18 using mail-in registration form.
• Same Day registration at race site with additional $5 fee.
• T-shirts for the first 100 registrants for the Trail Race or Fitness Walk.
• After race snacks provided: home baked goodies, bagels, fruit, & bottled water.
• Divisions by age: 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79
• Awards to overall top three finishers in each category as well as a spirit award for Best Dressed!
• For more information, please email Jane Servidio, Race Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select a category
Don't want to register but would still like to donate?Donation to Falcon Music Boosters
Powered by Lightbox RegistrationsNEW SID
Copyright(c) 2013, All Rights Reserved