We are excited that the 3rd Annual Rotary Trails to Ales event is scheduled to be held Thursday evening starting at 5:20pm at Earl Legacy Park which is located on the corner of Wallace Road and New Boston Road in Bedford, NH. Due to the ongoing pandemic and the restrictions being placed on sporting events, the following changes will be made to this years event:
- We will NOT be having a traditional mass start. In order to conform to social distancing guidelines, we will spread out the start over a 1 hour period.
- During the registration process, you will select your starting time block. Each block is 10 minute wide and we strongly recommend you start within your assigned start block. The first block is from 5:20pm - 5:30pm, the second is from 5:30pm - 5:40pm, the third is from 5:40pm - 5:50pm, the fourth is from 5:50pm - 6:00pm. The fifth is from 6:00pm - 6:10pm. The final block is from 6:10pm - 6:20pm.
- We will only allow 80 people to start in any block and once that block fills up, you will no longer be able to select it.
- We are not going to be timing this event. You time yourself, then enter your time onto our site (more details later) and we will email you your scored results. This is how virtual races work, but in this case, you actually come on-site and run the trails.
- You can also treat this is a pure virtual event, run anywhere you want, and then enter your time on our site. We will still send you your scored results.
- If you are on-site, and you are 21+, you will be given access to the beer garden. YES! Our beer vendors are still onboard and we will be holding beer tastings during and after the event. We will be changing how the tents and vendors are arranged to ensure adequate social distancing, but that will not affect your chance
We will be updating this information as we know more and we will regularly communicate to all registered participants.